I'm Fishy

This is more a journal than any vain conceit that someone cares about my pet care habits.
If however you are entertained or informed, more power to you!


Friday, March 14, 2008

Misgivings...


I spied a juvenile cory cat in the breeding net tonight (not unusual to do) and decided to take some video. *Sniff* They grow up so fast....


I was paying a close eye to my rasboras tonight, and I noticed white spots on some of their lower lips. With panic setting in, I prepared to move my hospitalized cory back to the 30-gallon tank, and the handful of "sick" rasboras to the QT. I calmed myself down a little bit once I realized the suspicious white patches were consistently on the lower lip, always perfectly centered. That helped me rationalize that it was an anatomical feature that some of them shared (though I remained wary that some did not appear to have it). You can bet I'll be keeping a close eye on them, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home